Report a Problem

*Please note that code enforcement issues are non-emergency by nature. If the issue you are reporting is an emergency, please contact Archdale's Police Department by calling 911.

Reporting a Code Enforcement Problem

Potential code enforcement issues can be reported anonymously via the City's "Request Tracker" application. Please select the link that is most applicable to your problem and provide as much information as possible when filling out the form (e.g., location of violation, additional details, etc). Once a problem has been submitted, a member of staff will investigate the issue as soon as possible and will provide updates until the case is closed.