Contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 434-7315 for prices and availability.
Park facilities used to host special events which are open to the public require a written request to the City of Archdale describing the event in detail, including insurance information/coverage. This information must be submitted no fewer than seven (7) working days prior to date of event.
- Small and/or Large Activity Room
- Entire Recreation Center
- Conference Room (seats 10)
- Small Shelter – accommodates 30 people – no electricity – 1 grill
- Large Shelter – accommodates 75-100 people – electrical outlets and lights – 2 grills
- Accommodates 75 people (chairs for 45) – kitchen facility with stove, refrigerator & ice machine
- 3 Ball Fields
- 3 T-ball Fields
- Electrical outlets