What if I move?

It is the customer’s responsibility to provide 24 hour advance written notice to our customer service department. The information must be in writing, email, or stopping by City Hall during regular business hours. Regular business hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday. 

Requests received prior to 3:30 pm can generally be disconnected the same day. Account holder must provide a forwarding address and is responsible for all metered usage up to the date the City disconnects and takes the final meter reading. Service is billed in arrears therefore, you may receive 1 or 2 more bills, deposits will be applied to the final bill.

Show All Answers

1. What type of identification is accepted?
2. What forms of payment are accepted?
3. Where do I pay my utility bill?
4. Do I need to provide my social security number?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. How often will I receive a bill?
7. How are rates set?
8. How do I obtain service for a new account?
9. What if I move?
10. When is my bill due?
11. What if my water is turned off?
12. Will I be billed differently for my sprinkler meter account?
13. What if I do not agree with the usage or have a high bill?
14. When is my garbage day?
15. When is my recycling day?
16. What can I recycle?
17. I don’t have very much garbage; do I have to use the carts?
18. Why is the recycle cart green?
19. What do I do with the carts if I move?
20. What do I do if my cart gets damaged?
21. Will I receive a notice before my water is discontinued for non payment?
22. Do I need to pay a deposit to establish residential service?
23. Do I need to pay a deposit to establish service for a commercial account?
24. What services are included on my City utility statement?