How do I get someone out of my house?

If the person has been staying there, you may have to formally evict him/her. That process can be handled by a magistrate. Archdale Magistrate’s Office can reached by phone at 336-819-3643, Asheboro Magistrate’s Office can be reached by phone at 336-328-3011, and High Point Magistrate’s Office can be reached by phone at 336-801-5333. If the person has not been staying there, you need to call the police department at 336-434-3134 so an officer can be dispatched to your location regarding a trespasser.

Show All Answers

1. How do I retrieve my car, if it has been towed?
2. How do I get property back that was taken as evidence?
3. What is the process to have fingerprints taken for employment?
4. Where do I go to get a criminal background check on myself or someone else?
5. How do I find out who is a registered sex offender?
6. When is animal control available?
7. How do I find out about a court date?
8. Where do I get a domestic violence protection order (50-B)?
9. My child’s (father/mother) has failed to return the child as we had agreed upon.
10. How do I get someone out of my house?
11. At what age is a person considered an adult?
12. What do I do about my teenager/juvenile that will not go to school and will not cooperate with me?
13. What is the most current Child Safety Seat Law and what does it require?
14. How long does a new resident of North Carolina have before they must change their driver’s license to North Carolina?
15. Why was my vehicle seized when I was arrested for driving while impaired?
16. What will happen to my vehicle that was seized from a driving while impaired arrest?