Health & Exercise
All of our classes follow all current COVID-19 guidelines provided by the State of NC and the CDC. We are offering classes as we can based on current orders from the Governor and Secretary of State.
In Person Classes
Future Generation Self Defense - $12 (multi child discount)
- Korean Style Self Defense for ages 5 and up. No need to pre-register. Registration is 15 minutes before class.
6pm Beginner Class, 6:45pm Yellow and Green Belts, 7:30pm Blue Belts and above
Zumba - $5
Yoga - $5 Bring your own mat.
- Outdoor Saturdays 9am - 10am. Class will be held beside the Recreation Center near the large playground.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30am - 11:30am in the Recreation Center Gym. Masks required during exercise.
- Outdoor Tuesday 6:00pm - 7:00pm off of the Wood Ave. Trail.
- Outdoor Thursdays 7:00pm - 8:00pm at the bottom of the hill beside the Recreation Center Parking Lot
- Monthly Restorative Yoga at the Senior Center at 6:30pm. Last Friday of the month. All ages welcome.
Line Dancing at the Senior Center $3
- Tuesday nights 6:30pm - 8:00pm All ages welcome.
Walking in the Gym - Free
- Monday - Friday people are welcome to walk in the gym wearing masks from 8am - 9am.
Pickleball in the Gym - Free
Online Classes You Can Do at Home
Please utilize these videos remembering that if you engage in this exercise you do so at your own risk and are voluntarily participating. It is recommended that you consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program to determine if it is right for your needs.