Current Bids and Contracts
- Sidewalk Project - frontage of City Hall on Balfour Drive and a portion of Bonnie Place (148)
- Plans and NCDOT Encroachment Agreement for Balfour Drive (126)
- The City of Archdale is an equal opportunity employer.
- Business owners must obtain a City of Archdale Privilege License prior to construction or service contract work. Contact (336) 431-7348 for more information.
- The City requires all contractors for construction and service contracts to maintain in full force and effect throughout the term of a contract and throughout any extension or renewal of a contract the following types of insurance in at least the limits specified below:
- Employer’s Liability at or above $1,000,000 (one million dollars)
- General Liability at or above $2,000,000 (two million dollars)
- Automobile Liability Combined Single Limit at or above $1,000,000 (one million dollars)
- Contractors or service providers must fill out a Sales Tax Certification form for each project and/or service provided.
- The city reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities.
The City of Archdale requires contracts and/or purchase orders for all construction and contracted services.