Current Bids and Contracts
Note 1: 03/24/2014 1:07PM
– Bid document has been corrected from 1,200,000 CF to 46,300 CY [division by 27] Note 2: 03/25/2014 3:08PM
– As a clarification, prospective bidders are expected to bid both sections which take into account the quality of materials leaving the site and being properly and legally disposed. The total unit price multiplied by the estimated quantity will provide the total of the successful responsible and responsive bidder. Prospective bidders who bid only a haul price may be used for additional hauling if deemed necessary during the project. Although a FEMA project, every attempt to simplify the process while meeting the requirements of documentation will be made. Note 3: 03/27/2014 8:06AM
– No Bid Bonds RequiredNote 4: 03/28/2014 12:45PM –
Bid Form modified to include a separate contract to be awarded for the loading and transfer of vegetative debris per cubic yard at approximately 80% compaction from temporary site on School Road to permitted site on English Farm Road. English Farm Road made impassible by ice storm has been restored to accommodate vehicles for transfer of initial debris observed by FEMA personnel.”
- The City of Archdale is an equal opportunity employer.
- Business owners must obtain a City of Archdale Privilege License prior to construction or service contract work. Contact (336) 431-7348 for more information.
- The City requires all contractors for construction and service contracts to maintain in full force and effect throughout the term of a contract and throughout any extension or renewal of a contract the following types of insurance in at least the limits specified below:
- Employer’s Liability at or above $1,000,000 (one million dollars)
- General Liability at or above $2,000,000 (two million dollars)
- Automobile Liability Combined Single Limit at or above $1,000,000 (one million dollars)
- Contractors or service providers must fill out a Sales Tax Certification form for each project and/or service provided.
- The city reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive informalities.
The City of Archdale requires contracts and/or purchase orders for all construction and contracted services.