What if I do not agree with the usage or have a high bill?

You may notify customer service by phone or by sending an email to our customer service division. If you choose to send an email, please make sure to include your account number with your question or concern. We will send a technician out to verify that the reading is correct and to check for possible leaks. You will be contacted either by telephone or email and advised of what we found. 

If your meter was over-read, you will only be billed for landfill, recycling, and stormwater until the reading on your meter reaches the reading we incorrectly obtained. If you locate a leak and have it repaired, you may complete a Leak Adjustment Request to possibly receive a reduction on your next bill. This request may be either mailed to our customer service department or placed in our dropbox.

Show All Answers

1. What type of identification is accepted?
2. What forms of payment are accepted?
3. Where do I pay my utility bill?
4. Do I need to provide my social security number?
5. What forms of payment are accepted?
6. How often will I receive a bill?
7. How are rates set?
8. How do I obtain service for a new account?
9. What if I move?
10. When is my bill due?
11. What if my water is turned off?
12. Will I be billed differently for my sprinkler meter account?
13. What if I do not agree with the usage or have a high bill?
14. When is my garbage day?
15. When is my recycling day?
16. What can I recycle?
17. I don’t have very much garbage; do I have to use the carts?
18. Why is the recycle cart green?
19. What do I do with the carts if I move?
20. What do I do if my cart gets damaged?
21. Will I receive a notice before my water is discontinued for non payment?
22. Do I need to pay a deposit to establish residential service?
23. Do I need to pay a deposit to establish service for a commercial account?
24. What services are included on my City utility statement?