Health & Exercise
In Person Classes
Future Generation Self Defense - $12 (multi child discount)
- Korean Style Self Defense for ages 5 and up every Thursday. No need to pre-register. Registration is 15 minutes before class. 6:00pm Beginner Class, 6:45pm Yellow and Green Belts, 7:30pm Blue Belts and above.
Zumba - $7 or discount with multi-class purchase
Yoga - $5
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10:00am - 11:00am in the Recreation Center.
- Tuesday 7:00pm - 8:00pm in the Recreation Center.
- Thursday 6:30pm-7:30pm at the end of Wood Avenue. Pre-registration is required. Please contact Lori at 336-239-0523 if you plan to attend.
- Saturdays 9:00am - 10:00am in the Recreation Center or behind the Recreation Center depending on weather.
- Monthly Restorative Yoga at the Senior Center from 6:30pm-7:30pm. Last Monday of the month. BYO Pillow and Yoga Mat. Pre-registration is required. Please contact Lori at 336-239-0523 if you plan to attend.
Seniorcise - Free
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:00am - 9:30am in the Recreation Center Gym. Chairs, weights, and resistance bands provided. Feel free to bring your own if you prefer or you can use your body weight.
Line Dancing at the Senior Center $3
- Tuesday nights 6:30pm - 8:00pm. All ages welcome.
Open Gym Basketball - Free
Walking in the Gym - Free
- Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00am
Pickleball in the Gym - Free
- Pickleball is held in the Recreation Center Gym Mondays and Fridays from 9:00am - 11:30am and Thursdays from 10:00am - 12:00pm, unless school is out. Please feel free to call 336-434-7315 if you have any questions about the schedule. Beginners are welcome.